- Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Keep the firearm's action open when not shooting.
- Unload your firearm and clear the action before the firearm is placed in
the gun rack or stored.
- All shooters must wear eye and ear protection.
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- If a gun malfunctions, call a cease fire. Keep the muzzle pointed down
range until the problem has been addressed and the firearm is
determined to be safe. Keep both hands on the firearm. Place the
firearm's safety in the "ON" position. Do not move backwards or point
the firearm's muzzle sideways.
- Limit of 2 shells in the firearm until the range officer allows additional
shells to be loaded.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted!
Inexperienced shooters must have a person standig at the back of the station
- Persons under the age of 18 or inexperienced shooters must be
accompied by a responsible person during the event.
screen (coaching position).
- All firearms must be unloaded when in the gun rack and ready area.
- No shot larger than 7 1/2 may be used.
- Keep all firearms in a low position at all times.
- Anyone may call for a "cease fire" - when this occurs, all shooters
freeze in position, address the problem, place all firearm's safety in the